Sunday, January 1, 2012

Kiss the Ass of the 2012 Baby!


Welcome to the new year real or imagined individuals.  After going on a recent rant regarding how individuals have ceased being, well, individuals I thought I might as well start there.   In 2012 I am setting my goals high, that is to say that there will be an overwhelming tide of human beings that want to make the world a better place for all of us to live.  Take this in any context you see fit, we can get into that discussion as we get to know each other.

Sad to say I think many people have lost their way, and  many of those individuals will have NO IDEA that only through creating a life of personal integrity will this concept transcend from the individual into the family, neighborhood, community, and well you get my drift.  Feel free to argue or agree.  I challenge you to think and to help me do the same.

 The Dalai Lama stated that today, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life The key word that I see is UNIVERSAL which by definition deletes a hierarchy based on anything other than genetics.  We are all human, each beginning life as a baby in need of others to help us thrive.  


For some odd reason with the rise of democracy world wide I have noticed a rise in personal apathy.  Institutionalization of thought process has permeated our culture in America.  Economics are in an incestuous relationship  with Politics and Education, making baby MBA's.  Our country is crawling on its knees.  Read about this all the time you say, that is if the glut of information has not tuned you out?  My responsibility as a member of the human race is to embrace life, express my personal truth, and hope that others out there in the universe feel the same as me.  Time to quit crawling and rise together.

Welcome to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment