Friday, March 9, 2012

A Guide for the Wireless Generation

Somehow I ended up in the promotions business.  Not really sure how I ended here from there but no matter.  In the big scheme of things an individual or a country or a planet finds hindsight to have perfect vision of the future.

That is, unless you are dead.

Bringing me from there to here,  the only obvious failure is to embrace apathy for rear of pissing someone off or making a mistake.  Oscar Wilde states "experience is simply the name we give our mistakes" forging a positive path in an individual psyche.  On this note I would like to share a collection of writings that I have compiled over the last five or more years.  One was originally published in the National Gallery of Writing.  Others I simply have a fond space for in my writing.  Now here is the fear and failure thing.  Any art asks for criticism, be it positive or negative matters only to the faint of heart.  In future months I will be acting as editor on two other books, and this was the one helping to "get my feet wet" in the world of virtual publishing.  All books will be offered in print copy eventually, some sooner than later.

Take a moment and tell me what you think.  To keep living humanity MUST keep thinking, and only by going back to how we got from there to here as a species will we all find life.

Let's all share the experience.

How to Think: A Guide for the Wireless Generation


No comments:

Post a Comment