Thursday, February 16, 2012

In All Things We Are Connected

An interesting thing to read - my submission to the National Gallery of Writing.  I was given the opportunity to submit to this and was humbled to receive notice that my piece was selected for placement in the NCTE . . . here is the link:

In All Things We Are Connected

The NCTE stands for the National Council for the Teachers of English.  Ironically I did not find myself wanting to teach, only to write.   This was my second published work after the collaborative work on the first music video that I did for the band Senses Fail and their song "The Priest and the Matador" through NetStudio TV.

Strange how the world brings an individual to what they desire as a child if one just stays open to the possibilities and the fact that we are all connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment